Skip to main content

Reflection questions

1.  I remember the first canoeing trip on a river the best. I think that that trip was the perfect length it was not to long or to short, and overall I thought that it went a lot better than the second river canoeing trip.

2. I think that the last canoe trip challenges me the most I found it hard to keep paddling toward the end.
3. I found all the field trips interesting. I think that we had a good mix of field trips like canoeing and going down to the wetlands.
4. I would like to have more group activities, I find group work easier that individual work.
5.  I think that in the future I would like to do more canoeing, so the canoe skills we learned will be helpful
6. I think that outdoor ed would be even better if we spent more time outside instead of in the classroom
7. I think that if it was a trip that I was interested in I would be willing to put some money toward it.
8. I think that there is a good balance of outdoor activities and theory, it would be hard to fit in more field trips into the time available.
9. I think that spending more time outside would improve the outdoor ed class. Instead of sitting at a desk inside going outside and learning about whatever we were going to learn.
10. I think that doing that stuff in grade 9 is good enough but we should keep using them throughout the year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berit miller On may18 the class went down to the wetlands to be taught how to interpret by Berit Miller. When we were at the wetlands we were taught a variety of different things, all of witch will be helpful on Tuesday when we go down to the wetlands. One of the most common things people were worried about was not being able to hold the students attention. Berit Miller teached us how to get and keep the students attention. At the wetlands he taught us general interpretation tips like standing facing the wind or the sun so it does not distract the kids. He also told us that all the kids should be in a triangle that you make with your arms so the audience can see and hear your clearly. After he gave us some general tips we all went station to station and he gave us tips that were specific to each station. My station was producers consumers and de composers, for our group he taught us a new game that was simpler and easier to teach to the children. The game that he taught us was c
These are some topics that I will be covering in my project are  Erosion control,  Habitats for animals,   Flood control, Economic benefits, medical implications, and Biodiversity.