Skip to main content
What worked?
I think that overall the kids listened well, and payed attention to what we were saying. They seemed to enjoy the game at my station.
What didn’t work?
I think that the timing at my station was a bit off we often were to late and didn’t have enough time to fully explain.

What was a difficulty I didn’t expect?
I did it expect some of the teachers/parents to walk off at the end instead of going to the fire.


We’re there outstanding students at your station and why?
I think that there were several outstanding students that came through my station. Several kids seemed to know a lot about what we were talking about before we said it.

What could we do better
I think that the teachers could have been givin more information about how things would be going this would have prevented teachers walking off to the bus at the end.

My comments
I think that overall everything went really well and there was few problems. The majority of the kids seemed to be having a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berit miller On may18 the class went down to the wetlands to be taught how to interpret by Berit Miller. When we were at the wetlands we were taught a variety of different things, all of witch will be helpful on Tuesday when we go down to the wetlands. One of the most common things people were worried about was not being able to hold the students attention. Berit Miller teached us how to get and keep the students attention. At the wetlands he taught us general interpretation tips like standing facing the wind or the sun so it does not distract the kids. He also told us that all the kids should be in a triangle that you make with your arms so the audience can see and hear your clearly. After he gave us some general tips we all went station to station and he gave us tips that were specific to each station. My station was producers consumers and de composers, for our group he taught us a new game that was simpler and easier to teach to the children. The game that he taught us was c
These are some topics that I will be covering in my project are  Erosion control,  Habitats for animals,   Flood control, Economic benefits, medical implications, and Biodiversity.